Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Offstage



We can’t go on with our lives without looking back to those best memories and remembering people who helped made things possible for you.

I was just a simple student way back then and just living my life naturally. I made friends with people who were just like me, talk to people who talked to me, smile to those who smiled and looked my way and to those who liked me. I don’t like in pretending we’re friends, talk as if we’re close and smile as if we like each other. But doesn’t mean I don’t like someone it’s just that we don’t need to smile if not necessary and if we don’t feel it. I don’t act opposite of my feelings and of what I really am. I’m a Jag Jeans lover and never wear skirt as possible.

Everything changes when I joined the choir group in Performing Arts. My passion in music leads me there but I don’t have passion in acting and that made it hard for me. Aside from singing for masses in our school, we joined choral contest, we perform in gatherings, occasions and even big events. We made mini concerts and perform musicals.

Read full article -=> Offstage

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Lovely. I miss the group... <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...