Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Nature Lover's Getaway (Beaches)

Most of us Filipinos are nature lovers. We are born to value nature like our lives. We acquire good qualities and personalities on how to preserve the beauty of nature. That is why Philippines is one of the blessed country when it comes to natural resources. Our country has lots of natural resources to be proud of and there are some not yet discovered.

Before I sail to the other far islands here in the Philippines and discover more of the nature’s beauty of our country, I want to recall and share the wonderful places I had been. I was born nature lover and even though I am a computer scientist I still neither believe that technology can change nor leveled what God has made.

Read full article -=> Nature Lover's Getaways

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...