Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Room 713


A Song Written By: Dominic "Matt Way" Forte
This Song is Dedicated to: My Past.



* = Screamo Part


Room 713


Verse 1:

I can’t believe, *What I’ve seen, so tear my eyes out*

You *were at ease, on your knees, sucking him clean*

As he came, *you remained, on both your knees!*

Tears start to pour, *no remorse, to the both of you!*


Pre-Chorus:

*You Hurt Me!* (I Loved You)

*I Love You!* (I Used You)

You Hurt Me Bad, just go *Fuck Yourself!*


Chorus:

Your Heart buries me of what we used to be

I can’t erase all the things I’ve seen

*You Whore!* Promise Me, that we were meant to be

Even though it’s just a Memory



Read more: http://musicouch.com/musicouching/room-713/#ixzz1YS9JfIKj

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...